Passionate & Experienced Revenue Management Consultants
Founder & Managing Director
Thibault Catala has spent much of his young career travelling the world (26 countries travelled, 5 different countries lived between Europe and Asia) creating and developing marketing, distribution and revenue management strategies focused on driving Total RevPAR for hotel groups such as InterContinental Hotels Group and Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts for hotels up to 500 rooms.
Speaking Engagements & Awards:
- Professor for a day at Singapore Institute of Technology (SiT) on “Challenges and opportunities of data analytics in conjunction with Revenue Management”.
- Expert panellist on “The Future of Revenue Management in the Hospitality Industry” at Microsoft Portugal.
- IHG Area Director Award 2015 – Luxury & Boutique Hotels Europe
- Nominee Agency Young Marketer of the Year 2019 – Hotel Marketing Association
- Top 3 finalist for the Young Talent of the year 2019 at the HSMAI Europe
- Since 2018: Founder & Managing Director of Catala Consulting
- 2016 – 2018: Regional Revenue Manager (Four Seasons Singapore, Japan & China)
- 2014 – 2016: Cluster Revenue Manager (InterContinental Lisbon & Estoril)
- 2012 – 2014: Assistant Revenue Manager (InterContinental Paris Le Grand)
Founder & Managing Director
Thibault Catala (CRME, CHIA)
Cluster Revenue Manager
Cluster Revenue Manager
Anita joined the team as Cluster Revenue Manager with more than 10 years of experience in the hotel revenue management & distribution field. She has led the revenue management strategy for numerous hotels across the UK such as Marriott hotels around Glasgow, Newcastle and Edinburgh and with IHG across Manchester. She has successfully completed the Revenue Management Graduate program of Marriott International. More recently, she started her own consultancy company which gave her exposure into a mixed range of RM projects such as revenue management for independent properties and serviced apartments.
- Since November 2021: Cluster Revenue Manager – Catala Consulting
- 2017 – 2021: Revenue Manager – RevJump
- 2017: Cluster Revenue Manager – InterContinental Hotels Group
- 2015-2017: Revenue Manager – The Quay Hotel & Spa
- 2011-2015: Marriott Voyage Graduate Program and Cluster Revenue Manager – Marriott International
Ronald joined the team as a Revenue Analyst with more than 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He has worked between Scotland and the Philippines for international hotel companies such as InterContinental Hotels Group (Cluster Data Analyst for the InterContinental Edinburgh The George and Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel) as well as with Interstate Hotels & Resorts & Radisson.
Ronald holds several certifications in the hospitality industry such as the Certificate in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) and other certificates in Data Sciences and Analytics.
- Since December 2021: Revenue Analyst at Catala Consulting
- 2021: Revenue Manager at The Watchman Hotel
- 2020-2021: Revenue Manager – Bayswell Park Hotel and Broxmouth Park
- 2016-2020: Cluster Data Analyst – InterContinental Hotels Group
- 2015-2016: Interstate Hotels & Resorts
Ronald Tindoy (MIH, CHIA)
Partners and Accreditations
We imagine a world in which the vast majority of hospitality professionals have access to all the tools, techniques and expertise usually reserved to the top 1% hotel chains, in order to achieve their business goals.
Our Approach to Revenue Management
Born out of the idea of helping those who need it most, our revenue management consultants work with clients where we can make the biggest impact for the good of their business. The mission of Catala Consulting has always been focused around providing simple, straightforward and affordable hospitality consulting, revenue management support, advice and training to hotel owners and hospitality professionals.
We are very flexible with how we work, and are happy to be as hands-on or hands-off as you need us to be. Catala Consulting has clients across the spectrum – some who want us to help them get set up with their revenue management strategies, and they take it from there, some who want us to strategize, implement, and manage it all on an ongoing basis on their behalf, and some who prefer some combination of assistance in between.
So, if you want us to help you create a strategy and revenue management plan, and train you on best practices because you are going to keep all work in-house, that’s great. If you want our revenue management consultants to handle all of this work for you, that’s great too. We strive to be your business partner, and are happy to provide whatever level of service you most need, as transparent and straightforward as possible.
Our Revenue Management Results
AVERAGE INCREASE IN REVENUE YEAR-ON-YEAR
AVERAGE INCREASE IN DIRECT BOOKINGS
NO. OF HOTELS SERVED BY CATALA CONSULTING
HOTELS INCREASED THEIR MARKET SHARE (RGI)
Do you have a project or would like to review your hotel's revenue strategy?
Revenue Management Experts
Catala Consulting ranks amongst the market leaders in the field of hospitality, tourism and revenue management consulting. With clients in 20 different locations and over 8 countries, Catala Consulting is a truly global player and aims to change the way hotels approach revenue management, technology and audit.
Our revenue management consultants are committed to helping you achieve your business goals through the power of revenue management. We have years of expertise working with the biggest names in hospitality, including IHG, Hilton, Four Seasons. We combine this with a performance driven approach to help maximize your revenue and market share.
Our hotel management consultants are passionate about solving your problems. We identify the areas you need to improve and transform complex theories into effective and straightforward solutions. Unlike many consultants, we aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty. That means we’ll do the job, instead of only telling you what to do.
We pride ourselves on our reliability and dependability. We are here to support you through the good times and the bad times. Furthermore, we’ll never fail to show up and will always go above and beyond to help your hotel.