Catala Consulting, ranking amongst the market leaders in the field of revenue management consulting, has strengthened its leadership team with the appointment of Richard Clostre as Director of Revenue & Strategy.
Richard has joined Catala Consulting with more than 15 years of experience managing revenue management teams across the UK and Ireland. He is no stranger to the hotel revenue management scene, having led the distribution and revenue management strategy for several prestigious hotel companies such as Dorchester Collection for the UK portfolio, Accor hotels across the UK & Ireland or Queensgate Investments.
As Director of Revenue & Strategy, Richard is leading the strategic development of Catala Consulting in services related to Outsourced Revenue Management, Consulting, and Revenue Management Audit, continuing to optimize revenue across the hotels’ portfolio, and build a team of revenue management experts.
Richard Clostre Experience:
- Since March 2022: Director of Revenue & Strategy at Catala Consulting
- 2018 – 2022: Director of Revenue – Queensgate Investments LLP
- 2015–2017: Area Director of Revenue – The Dorchester Collection
- 2013-2015: Director of Revenue – Franchised Network Accor UK & Ireland
- 2011-2013: Regional Revenue Manager – London Accor UK & Ireland
- 2010-2011: Regional Revenue Manager – Midscale Province Accor UK & Ireland
- 2007-2010: Pricing & Distribution Manager – Ibis London